These tasty little egg bites are just like the ones at your favorite coffee house. You can make them in batches and save them for the morning or a tasty treat at night! All you need is silicone egg cups or silicone cups (like the heart shape ones that I used in this example.
Bacon and Cabot Cheddar
- Spray olive oil or coconut oil
- 8 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabot Cheddar shredded
- 1/4 cup red pepper diced
- 1/4 cup spinach, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Fill a 9×11 glass baking dish halfway with water
- Divide toppings of choice and cheese among egg cups, then fill the rest of the way full with eggs or egg whites.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove egg bites from the oven and then from molds, l
These egg bites have been very popular in the nutrition group that I belong to and there have been a lot of ways to make them shared. How do you like your egg bites ? Do you make your own? They are truly super yummy and so easy to make!
Please leave a comment below! Thanks for stopping by!