I am known as the \”Woo\” girl – I love to get to know people… not sure if it comes from my training, coaching background — but I think it is so interesting to learn about people by talking and sharing experiences, likes and pet peeves too. It\’s my turn at our upcoming meeting to kick us off with an \”ice breaker\” — this is a team that knows each other very well already, so I really need something short and sweet. It was so fun when I asked my friends for ideas, so I felt a blogpost would be the best way to capture and be able to reference all the great ideas shared when I need them in the future. Thank you to all my friends from across the country who shared their great ideas on my Facebook page! Check it out!
QUESTION: Looking for some good clean adult ice breakers for an upcoming meeting with colleagues. What are your favorite get to know you / icebreakers?
ASK: (Limit to 2)
- Your life is about to be made into a movie – Who would play you?
- What was the best concert you attended?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What is your favorite reality show?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Share 2 truths and a lie (let the group try to decipher the lie)
- What you would like to come back as and why after you pass on?
- What is the best concert you’ve been to and the most embarrassing concert? Or what is the first concert you ever went to?
- Where would you like to retire?
- Who are three people you would like to have dinner with?
- Who is your favorite Cartoon Villain
Beach Ball or Thumbnail – Write questions on a beach ball and where you thumb lands – you answer the question. I have the Thumbnail in my amazon cart. Great simple tool to \”throw\” in a icebreaker anytime! 🙂
Things I love .. everyone gets 30 seconds to say everything they love — LOVE THIS!
A fun and active ice breaker for sure!
I would love to do this with my own photography when I have more time to prep. Love this idea!
And of course: Wine and Mimosas and Bourbon all made the list!
What is your favorite icebreaker / get to know you activity? Please share below in the comments !
Thanks for stopping by!