Top to Bottom (right to left)
1. The red caps getting ready to start – that’s me in the middle looking at the camera with my arms up. : )
2. The bike – definitely focused!
3. Running up one of the 2 hills – this was a tough course
4. Another shot of me running in my GU girl outfit! Fueled for success!
5. The podium – 2nd place and qualifying for WORLDS! Whooo Hoooo!
Photos from the Timberman 70.3
Leave a Reply
Nancy Peck Cook is a trainer and speaker who has presented in front of large and small audiences for the past 25 years. Her work as an executive and volunteer trainer for the American Cancer Society during the growth of the signature activity Relay For Life trained professionals to be more confident and successful in their roles.