The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every Monday post a photo with a little or a lot of yellow.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a Mellow Yellow Badge or a link to this blog in your post.
4. Leave the link to your Mellow Yellow post below on Mr. Linky that you can find by linking on the below icon.
5. Visit other blogs listed … comment & enjoy!
Mellow Yellow Monday: Daffodils, aka Lent Lily – First flower of spring
Leave a Reply
Nancy Peck Cook is a trainer and speaker who has presented in front of large and small audiences for the past 25 years. Her work as an executive and volunteer trainer for the American Cancer Society during the growth of the signature activity Relay For Life trained professionals to be more confident and successful in their roles.